Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SNACK FOOD: POCKY CHOCOLATE STICKS


It is crazy some of the things you can find to eat from Japan, but "Pocky Chocolate Sticks" are surprisingly normal and awesome! They are made by "Glico" and are very simple and very yummy. Probably one of my favourite snacks so far. 

They come in a big red packet like this and they cost $7.50 from Madam Hoo's Asian Grocery. Pretty decent I think:

Big red packet :) 


What I loved is that they are super duper snack friendly as they come in little 'take-to-lunch' packs like so:

Cute little packets full of yumminess!

Now as I said earlier these are so simple yet so yummy. All they are are thin sort of bread/biscuit sticks and 3/4 of it are covered in a light coat of chocolate. There are 7 in the little snack-packs and they are just so easy to eat and are not too sweet, which is good as a lunch or morning tea food. 

I really liked the packaging of this one too. As I said already, the snack-packs are so handy. I actually took them to work with me yesterday. and the colour red makes it stand out, plus it looks more professional than the other food I have tried recently. I feel like I could take these with me and not get the "why are you eating kids food" look on the bus. 

I don't really know what else to add about these. They are just so yummy and so simple. That's really all there is too it! And I discovered that they come in both vanilla and strawberry flavours too. Professional, simple, scrumptious, light and easy. This is a 5/5 snack for me! 


[All photos used in the snack food posts are original photographs]

No comments:

Post a Comment