Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Design - Logo's, Colour's and Ideas.

We want this blog to be as pleasing to the eye as japanese food is pleasing to the taste buds. So far we have had a look at a few layout ideas, but I thought I would draw up some rough ideas of a logo incorporating different colour, texts and our blog name "Bowl of Ramen". I also liked the sound of the tag "...a taste of Japan".

These are the simple and rough ideas I came up with: 

1. More professional and exciting

2. A lot rougher. I'm not a big fan of this but I did it anyway.

3. Simple, using red as the main colour. Inspired by the Japanese flag

4. I think this is my favourite as it is a bit fun and colourful.


When we as a group make a decision we'll let you know! Feel free to give us an opinion!

Sam ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment